Blog visitors


Monday 3 October 2022

Cocoa's going back to Canada......!

We recently found out that Navy Beanie has been rescued by Sandy!!  Cocoa got very emotional because he though Navy had drownded in the tsunami but he hasn't!!!

So Cocoa's going back to Canada to see him again!!!  We helped him pack up with his passport, a knitted jumper for Navy and some snacks for the journey and had a group hug!!

We walked him to the door reminiscing about all the fun trips we'd had with him!

And the arcade game fun!!

And all the posh meals we'd had....!

And then waved him goodbye!!
"I know where the plane is and checked the departure times.... I won't miss the plane!"

"But we'll miss you thought!"
"I know" said Cocoa "And I'll miss you guys..... but I can always come back again next summer!"

WAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!
NO MORE COCOA BEANIE!!!!!!!!

3 comments: