Blog visitors


Monday 5 September 2022

Cocoa Beanie got a card!!!

We got mail today - and it's addressed to ME!!!  Cocoa Beanie!!

Look!  See?!  I've never had mail sent to me here before.....

Oh!  It has a Sandy sticker on the back!  Why's Sandy writing to me here??

Oh that's a pretty card.....

Oh!  It's a long letter... it's very quiet back with Sandy....hfhhfffhfhfmmm ....time to go back..... hfhfhfphfmm....sorry for leaving me behind....hfhfhfmmphff....run out of treasure hunt prizes.....mmnnmnmn....

.....misses me!!..... oh.....

.....eating mozzarella on a caprese salad?  WHAT??  EATING CHEESE WITHOUT RODENTIAL PERMISSION???

Well THAT's not allowed..... non rodents are required to SHARE cheese, not to eat it all on their own... although he did say sorry for abandoning me when he went on holiday.

And he does miss me.

And has nobody to talk to.

Right....let's think now.......

6 comments:

  1. Uh-oh... well... how can I get rodential permission without a rodent around???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh well that solves it I guess. Or I could find another rodent?

      Delete
    2. We have lots of Norway Rats here... perhaps I could consult them?

      Delete
    3. Oh no you can't have Norwegian rats. They're Viking, they invade and pillage. Nasty little buggers.

      Delete
    4. Uh-oh... you mean they might steal my cheese???!!!!

      Delete
  2. They'll dig it all out straight from your garden AND take it all out of your fridge. Invade and Pillage. Nasty buggers.

    ReplyDelete