Blog visitors


Sunday 1 December 2019

Beanie's Bus Bingo Game!!


I'm going to start a new game for everyone to play!!  First of all, you need a "Bingo Card" like the one above and write in numbers of your choice up to 507!!!!!  Every time I go to London, when I say "We got bus number...." whatever it was, if that bus number is on your card, cross it off!!  (If it's a C1 or C10 you need to write the letter in as well as the number)
First person to cross off the four corners of their bingo card shouts "BINGO!!!" in the comments of the post with a picture of their bingo card - they'll get a prize!
First person to get a horizontal or vertical line shouts "BINGO!!!" in the comments of the post with a picture of their bingo card - they'll get a prize!!
First person to get a diagonal line shouts "BINGO!!!" in the comments of the post with a picture of their bingo card - they'll get a prize!!

Once those four prizes have been claimed, we start a new Bus Bingo game!!!

4 comments:

  1. Do we send you a pic of our blank card or you trust stuffies to not fudge their results? I already know a few buses I want to put down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stuffies by nature are honest and trustworthy. But I guess in fairness, maybe it would be an idea once you've filled all your numbers in on your card, post it on your blog? Just to show that all the boxes have been filled in....? But I think all regular readers will know a few bus numbers by now!!!

      Delete
    2. I got my card done!! Whew... it was harder than I thought to come up with bus numbers but I've got it...

      Delete