Blog visitors


Thursday 29 November 2018

Christmas lunch.....!!

Today Andrea had to go to another office for a meeting and she took me with her.  Arnty Vicky was there and she gave me a Cheesey Advent Calendar!!!!  It's got CHEESE in it!!!!!
I love it!!!!!!!!

After the meeting a bunch of us all went out for lunch.  We came to JB's American Diner on the seafront!!  We've been here before, it's yum!

Now, what shall we have.....??

We consulted with some of the others about food choices.  This is a serious matter, you know.

Right.  I think we've decided!!!

First we got a fizzy drink.....

Somebody else got a paper brolly in their drink and they let me borrow it!!!

BURGER AND FRIES!!!
That's bigger than me, that is!!!!!!!!  How am I supposed to eat all that???!?!!

I also inherited a paper flag too!!  I'm doing well today!!!
After lunch, we all said goodbye and headed off.

On the way to the bus stop, I found some dinosaurs!!!!

And a piggie!  I like that little piggie!!!
What a fun day!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. We just about managed to finish it all, too!!! Didn't eat for about three days afterwards......

      Delete