Blog visitors


Thursday 3 November 2022

Sandy Bear Mail......!

We've had a ton of mail from Sandy Bear lately and we haven't blogged any of it!!!

The first one was a birthday card which actually arrived on time!  Well, a day late, but that counts as on time!!!

Apparently Navy is confused about when his own birthday is.  Well, most of us don't remember exactly when the date is and I can never remember how old I'm supposed to be, but us mice over here go with the date that Andrea found us.  Apart from me.... I think we decided my birthday as the day I had my very first Laduree cayke.  See, that would work too!!!

Then we got a halloween card!  You can tell it's a halloween card because it's an orange envelope.  Although that could also mean it's for Tango Bear because he's orange too.....

Oh, what's this?  Macron instead of Macaron??
Eh?

OOoo it's a fuzzy relative!!

AH!!  Mischief or Mac(a)ron!!!  I get it now!!!
I think some places do trick or treating over here maybe (although the weather's been atrocious this week, so probably not so much this year!!  But I do think it's mainly an Americanism

And this one came today!!!

OOOOOOOoooooo!  I think I know what this is!!!

This one's for the United Squeaks of Rodentia passport office!!!  It's Navy Beanie's passport application!
Oooo they're going on a trip in December???  Well we better get a wiggle on then.....!!

He's filled it all in, so it just needs the cover and the official stamps on the photo!!
Right ho..... let's get the paints out then.....!

1 comment:

  1. Well... that's a lot of Canadian mail you've received! Those mice have been busy while I've been away!

    ReplyDelete