Blog visitors


Tuesday 1 February 2011

My First Letterbox!!

A few days ago, Andrea brought home some little plastic boxes .......! She said that because I liked the idea of Letterboxing so much, we were going to make some to hide!!!
Oh how exciting!!!

We got some little rubber stamps that we don't use (I think that's kinda cheating but we didn't have any erasers to carve up into stamps) and I also found a tiny little ink pad that would fit into a box.

Then we chopped up some paper and made a stamp book!!
We wrote instructions on the front so people know what to do!

We also put some button badges in it so the first five people who find it can have some Buried Treasure to take home!!!

See?! My first letterbox is all finished and ready to hide!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's really cool Beanie, did you find a good place to hide them yet?

    ReplyDelete