Blog visitors


Thursday 15 July 2010

A walk along the seafront.



A couple of weeks ago, a very nasty thing happened. Two people on a motorbike were speeding along the coast road at over 100 mph and crashed into the metal railings right outside our house. (This was at 1 o'clock in the morning, so we didn't hear it because we were fast asleep)
Both the riders died and lots of people have put flowers on the railings.

These are just some of them - more people have put more flowers since we took these pictures.

We went for a walk along the seafront after looking at the flowers....

We're both happy to be alive!

Then we spotted a red and white stripey tent!

On the way to investigate, I made "Bunny Ears" in my shadow!!
Can you see??

Here's the tent. Someone was testing a thing called Micro Phone to make sure it worked. Andrea says there might be a concert here....

Oh, and there's a big wheel to ride, too!

On the way back, we saw people riding Smurf Boards on wheels.

and I found a feather too!! I love finding feathers!

Lots of people were having Bar Be Kew on the beach!!
That looks like fun!

I even saw the Zombie Pigeon that Tango told me about!!

And we saw some shiney stars too!

4 comments:

  1. Hi there, Beanie! Despite that I've been following your blog for a while, I don't think we've had the pleasure of meeting, so I hope you won't mind my introducing myself here. I'm Emmi Jade, a bunny from North Alabama. My blog hasn't been up until fairly recently, so I hope you'll stop by and maybe leave a comment back.

    I'm so sorry such a tragedy had to happen right outside your house! I'm certainly thankful that everyone has been so respectful by putting flowers out, though.

    You look as if you enjoyed your seafront stroll! I agree, you did see some very interesting things along the way. I love that pigeon artwork!

    Emmi Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the zombie pigeon is the one who lost his feather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous, I wish i could make a walk on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that's not a zombie pigeon feather. He could want it back. No beaches here (or zombie pigeons, so far as I know), so I really enjoy looking at your pictures of them. Thanks for sharing your world with those of us in land locked places!

    ReplyDelete