Blog visitors


Tuesday 6 July 2010

Tango's Day Out!!



A couple of weeks ago, Andrea had to go to Doctor to get a test done. Because Bob T Bear said Bears are Very Brave, she said I could come with her!! I've never been out before!

 OH!! Harry doesn't have baths either!! He must be a bear!!

We found this hand to lean against too!!

And a bomb shop covered in Grafitti!!

When Andrea went into Doctors, she hugged me and hugged me and hugged me loads and loads, and I got given a Special Bear Sticker because I'm a Brave Bear!!!

Then we went out for a walk!! We found a stripey horse!


And another painted building!! Andrea said this is in North Laines which is a bit like Haight Ashbury in San Francisco. I wonder who he is?

He's an ugly bugger...


We saw a family of Pigs too!

And a Hanging up Guitar!


Coo! I'd like sunglasses like those!


That's a Bumble Bee!!

Then we sat in some gardens for a bit enjoying the sunshine!


There was a museum nearby so we went in for a look.


They have special Bear Seats here!


We saw some Steampunk head-dresses too. Andrea said they'd be good for bellydancing.

Then we went to a place called Seafront.
What's that wobbly blue stuff?


OH!! It's wet!

Andrea says it's English Channel!!


Oh yes, Beanie told me about that. He's floated on it!!

Can I have a go?!



It's very peaceful here you know....








We collected some stones and shells too!


On the way home, we saw a muriel of a Zombie Killer Pigeon!!


He looks nasty!!
Then when we got home I jumped on top of Andrea and shouted......




YOU'VE BEEN TANGO'D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That made her laugh!!


5 comments:

  1. We hope that Andrea is okay! It's very nice to know that you went with her to support her! It's funny to see you here instead of Beanie. Can you please tell him that we said hello?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! A teddy bear! I'm glad you had such a fun time. Moms often need extra support at doctors' offices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! A zombie pigeon!! And I really like the picture of the pigs as well.
    Hope Andrea is alright.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Andrea's fine. It was one of those horrid "once every three year check up tests" specially designed for women to hate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know what you mean by that but G.'s face went like this :-( when she read that. She said that here in Holland it's once every 5 years and she hates it too! Makes me feel happy that they haven't invented a test like that for a hamster or a mouse G. normally doesn't make her face go like :-( often so it must be a very horrible one!

    ReplyDelete