Blog visitors


Friday 28 May 2010

Birthday Wiggling!!


 Last Saturday, Andrea took Me Out!! While we were waiting for our friend to collect us, I lost a tag!!
  
We drove over to a place called Shoreham.


They had funny street signs here - going here and going there!!!


Let's go THERE!!


Oh!! We went the pretty direction!!! Oh I like it here...

Then we found Rope Tackle. It's a place where you watch performances. I wonder what we're going to see?

We met Clover Piggy!!! I love Clover Piggy!!


Then we watched Belly Dance Show!! It was brilliant!

This is a picture of Samantha but she looked much better in real life!



We had so much fun we didn't want to drive home.....

It was kinda spooky driving along the road at night....!


Here's our tickets!

and that's Samantha Emanuel!

She's on http://www.vagabondprincess.com/ and there's a Youtube clip of her too!


2 comments:

  1. Clover Piggy looks like a pig I'd like to meet.
    And you had a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your mom had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete