Blog visitors


Tuesday 18 May 2010

Beanie Voted!!!


A couple of weeks ago, we had a thing called Election. Andrea says it's because the chap that was in charge wasn't very popular and we get to Vote for someone else!
This is our voting card!

After work, Andrea brought me here!!!
Andrea said that it wasn't allowed to take pictures inside the voting hall but said i could hold the pencil and put a big "X" by the name I liked best.
Like it says in Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, mice run the planet!!!

Afterwards, we walked past these pretty flowers!

And we saw Big Red Tulip!

Gosh! What's this?? Andrea says it might be a resting tower for Pigeons.

We saw a Fruit Growing Topiary too!!!

And we stopped to smell these pretty blossoms too.... my favourite part of today!!

3 comments:

  1. We get to vote in June. I wonder if there'll be hanging with us too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got to vote too! I liked it a lot, if G. let's me I'm going to vote again in june (but I don't think she'll let me after colouring more then one dot . It's so unfair that I can't coulour a dot for all my friends at home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean!! I love colouring in dots - we had squares on ours though!

    ReplyDelete