Blog visitors


Friday 23 October 2020

Halloween antics!

I decided to make a Halloween costume for Jerry and Ben's Halloween contest!
I'm a Viking!   I got a helmet like the Sutton Hoo one and my own shield!

Then me & the gang decided to carve a pumpkin

Right ho - first we have to chop a hole in the top.

Let's start cutting here!

There's a lot of zombie pumpkin brains to pull out....

Gotta get ALL the zombie pumpkin brains.....

There!  That's that done......

Final check..... yup.

Right ho..... now, what shall we carve?

Oversized mouth with fangs - yup!
Now the eyes.....

DISASTER!!!  Just as we were carving the bigger eye, the knife slipped and we chopped off some fangs!
OH NOOO!!!

But then Andrea had a brilliant idea of making a Frankenstein type scar, so we did that!!!

Yeah!  That'll work!

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAA!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's a brilliant Frankenstein pumpkin!! And your costume is super cool too!! Viking Beanie!

    ReplyDelete