Blog visitors


Saturday 15 December 2018

Cheesey Advent Calendar, days 14 and 15!!

We forgot to open up a box yesterday!!!! 

Yesterday's was another competition!  Tweet about your favourite mini cheese to win a years supply of mini cheeses!!!  @ilchestercheese   I guess you need to be on Twitter to do that and we're not.  I'm a mouse, I squeak.

we got another red leicester cheese today!  Excellent!

Right, now today's box......

Oh!  We got a joke!!  Which cheese lives in a small house?
Cottage cheese!!!!!!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHhahaaaaa!!
That's funny!
Today's cheese is another Jarlsberg!  I like that one.


3 comments:

  1. Wait a minute... is that the second Jarlsberg and the third Red Leicester cheese? Huh... I'd a thunk that they would have all different cheeses... for a real cheese connoisuer like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Double Gloucester... or Tipplers... or Black Cheddar... or Sage Derby! For starters... hmph...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well yeah, I'd have thought a different cheese every time...... but I guess Ilchester don't make 24 different cheeses. But the calendar was a present so I can't really complain. AND it's cheese.....

    ReplyDelete