Blog visitors


Monday 27 August 2018

Our Secret Project....

Remember those styrofoam cones I got a while back?

Well I've decided what to do!!!

First I painted one with liquid metal acrylic paint (red lustre!  Except it looks more dusky pink to me.....)

Then we got some copper acrylic paint and sploshed a bit on the not-quite-covered-up bits.

When that had dried, we got out our supply of sparkly boshed up jewellery bits we got off ebay.

....and started sticking them into styrofoam!  Some of them we used a bit of gloo.

Oh this is fun......!!
I'll show you more later!  I think we might need to get some wire.  
And more sparkly boshed up jewellery off ebay.


6 comments:

  1. Hmm.. I wonder what the final project could be...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This project is coming together nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Oh no!!! No no no no no!!!! This is for keepers this is!!! It's MINE!

      Delete
  4. When is the project going to be done?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When the cone is completely covered up with sparkly bling..... then we'll tell you what we're using it for!!

      Delete