Blog visitors


Sunday 29 March 2015

I forgot to tell you.....!

 I forgot to show you the passport stamp I got last week at the youth hostel, and I didn't show you all the goodies we bought!!

 This is the Magna Carta book I got at the British Library last week.....

 And this book is all about the Plantagenet Dysentry of the Royal Family.

 At the British Museum I got the expedition book of the show we saw....

 And a two dics DVDVDVDVD all about Mummies!!!

 .....and lots of postcards!!!!

 That's some of the art stuff we bought - but we've already sent some other paints to Bob and Dilly too

And last but not least, some ginger and chocolate fudge!!!!!
YUMMERS!!!

11 comments:

  1. Staying at a youth hostel, that sounds like so much fun. What do you have planned for the art supplies you bought? A painting of a big wheel of cheese?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! Actually, Bob gave me a colouring in book so I may use them in that!

      Delete
  2. cool stuff! what kind of paint do you use? oil? acrylic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually use watercolour paint but the paint in the picture is called gouache paint which is water based but not transparent see-through like watercolour is.

      Delete
  3. Do stuffies get a discount at the youth hostel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a stuffie, I'm a real mouse. And I snuck in free in Andrea's pocket!!!!

      Delete
  4. Youth hostels are cool places - especially if you get the upper bunk. I hope you didn't frighten too many people - you know how some people are about mice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm only scarey when I want to be. Usually I'm not!!

      Delete
    2. Good point - how could anyone be frightened of you!! Unless you move quickly of course... and furtively... and sneakily...

      Delete
    3. I'm only sneaky sometimes....!!

      Delete
  5. Dysentry! HAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAA

    Bob T.

    ReplyDelete