Blog visitors


Saturday 13 July 2013

We went to the Movies.....

 Ages and ages ago, before we went to London, Andrea took me for a walk!!  We lost some tags on the way, while we were at it!

 That one we stuck on a bus timetable!!

 I love losing art for people!  It's great fun!

 Another bus timetable to stick a tag in!

 Eventually we ended up at the Odeon Cinema!!  We haven't been here before!  Well, Andrea has but that was before she met me.  We left this tag in the toilets!!

 We went to see "Behind the Candelabra" about Liberace, a famous Piano Player in Las Vegas!!  Michael Douglas was in it, and so was Matt Damon!  It was really good!  I want to get this on DVDVDVD now!

 On the way home, we lost two more of my tags, tied them on railings.

That was great fun you know.  If you see "Behind the Candelabra" advertised on telly, or in the movies or on DVD, get it and watch it!!  It's fab!

3 comments:

  1. We have not seen the movie yet, but it's getting press over here in the States. More importantly, what snack did you have during the movie! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I strongly recommend seeing it!! Rob Lowe is brilliant, and has some funny scenes in it too!
    We had popcorn and chocolate.... we ate the popcorn first!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an interesting movie! I feel like I am missing out on what's new back home - been gone so long!

    ReplyDelete