Blog visitors


Saturday 11 September 2010

Art Supplies Trade...

In case you missed it on my other blog, recently I was going through my old watercolour tin and sorted out twenty little pans of colours that I don't use often. First of all, I made a colour chart of the paints...

And then I made a painting of it!!!

Anyway, the twenty pans of watcolour - I would like to trade them with other artists for art supplies that YOU don't use often. Either one of my paint for one of your something else (tube acrylic paint, pencil, whatever it is or two of my paints for two of your something else. I would like to have at least five people sign up for this so if you'd like something new to play with in exchange for something you don't use MUCH..... leave a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment